Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's new at the loft - Episode 91

Cassidy's Spring Musical

Proud mom that I am I have to show off pictures of my baby Cassidy as one of the lead performers in her School's spring musical.  Cassidy is quite the ham and really loves being on the stage.  We still don't know what the point of the crazy costume was but she didn't seem to mind.  And yes that is a swimming ring around her waist and she does have flippers on her feet.  At one point she had a snorkel tube in her mouth, a tiara on her head, and swimming goggles on as well.   No matter though, because she did fantastic!







 



Ok so I have a few more projects to show you for Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's "It's Sew Easy" class.

Another project was an accordion book




Paper Fabric

This was made using a fat quarter of fabric with a glue mixture to adhere tissue paper and thin colored opaque paper alone with various fibers to make a paper fabric.  After I made the fabric I am to make a small quilt out of it, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.


Well that's all I have for today.  I'm still working away so hopefully will have more to show you real soon.  Thanks for stopping by and come back real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!