Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's new at The Loft - Episode 98

Hey Everyone I'm now on






What is Pinterest?      Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.


Pinterest lets you organize and share things you find on the web.   You can use it to plan weddings, decorate your home, and organize your favorite recipes, or like me keep creative inspiration in one place.  It's a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.  BEST OF ALL, IT"S FREE!



Click on the


here or in the right column to pay a visit to my boards.  I've created boards for my own art/craft pieces, my own photography and digital art, and the best of my 2010 ATC 3.6.5. Challenge.  In addition I've also created boards for inspiration I've found elsewhere. 

Have a look around and feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!