Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What's new at The Loft - Episode 118

October Calendar Club Quilt

Things have been so crazy at the loft lately.  My "day" job has been keeping me so busy that I've hardly had time to work on some of my own projects.  I have several in the works right now and I hope I will have them done soon so I can share with you.

Of course October means Halloween, so I at least wanted to show you my own version of Kim Schaefer's Calendar quilt for October.


 
 
I used silver metallic thread to add a spider web,


and added my own Halloween themed appliques


 
 
 
 
 
 




In my next post I hope to have the November Calendar quilt done and hope to share how I decorated my pumpkin this year.  So come back soon.

p.s. Comments are always welcome so feel free to drop me a line and let me know what is on your mind.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!