Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's new at The Loft - Episode 104

Thanksgiving at Universal - Part 1

For a second year in a row we have decided to skip the usual holiday craziness and go have some fun at Universal Studios for Thanksgiving.  And since I can't really ride the rides anymore, I brought along my cameras (yes cameras) and took a lot of photos and some art supplies to keep me busy.

We arrived on Thanksgiving eve and walked around the piazza of the beautiful Portofino Hotel.  Unfortunately the tree in thie piazza wasn't lit yet, but it the rest of the piazza was beautiful.




But they did have a beautiful tree lit in the hotel lobby.


Thanksgiving day we took the boat over to the parks.



and while Ray and the girls were riding the rides I got to try out some of my new lenses for my iPhone.  


Love the fisheye lens



And while I didn't get a lot of time to do any art, I did manage to do a little.






Cassidy got her face painted


And Ashlyn and I got Henna tattoos. Ashlyn got this awesome flower on her forearm.


and I got this amazing medallion on my forearm









We went to Harry Potter later in the afternoon



and had Thanksgiving dinner at The Three Broomsticks





So are you having fun yet?  Come back soon for Part 2 and see the photos from the next day spent at the original Universal Studios park.

  Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!