Thursday, November 26, 2015


Take time to be thankful for the blessings you have been given


 
 

So many times in my life I have taken for granted people and things that I deemed important to me.  It’s so easy to do as I, like most people do, carry out the rigors of my day to day life with work, appointments, family responsibilities etc. without giving much thought to how truly fortunate I am.  I’m too “busy” living my life that I sometimes forget to enjoy life.
 

But today is a day that we should through all the craziness remember that even in difficult times there are many reasons to be grateful for the blessings (even the smallest of ones) that we have in our lives. Today is a day to stop and enjoy good food, enjoy the company of family and friends, and embrace the traditions that shaped our pasts, and will carry forward to the future. 
 
Today is a day to be thankful for those blessings in your life
 

 
 

I am blessed with so much

A wonderful husband
Two beautiful daughters
A fantastic mom
A generous, supportive and fun group of sewing friends
Good health
A comfortable home
My own studio
A good job
The very best pets in the entire world
 
And I am grateful to all of you, who read this blog regularly or who have just stumbled upon it.
 
Thank you and may your Thanksgiving be blessed!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
 
 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!