Friday, September 10, 2010

What's new at The Loft - Episode 32

Hey everyone, we are back.  I'm still working on updating the blog so look for a few small changes in the future.


ATC 3.6.5.Challenge

All this time spent on updating the blog however has put me far behind on posting about the ATC 3.6.5. Challenge.  I'm still doing my card everyday and am excited to get back to sharing them with you.  I found that with previous postings I was too long winded with the explanations, which even I found to be boring, so I'm changed my format here and kept it short and sweet.  

7/30 "Evelyn" -   Papers and images from Tweety Jill.














7/31 "Let's Make Beautiful Art" - This is a matchbook ATC, using cover art from a Gwen Stefani CD that my friend Pat found in the trash.  This is the outside of the matchbook.











The inside even has the matches with messages of inspiration written on them.













Here's a close up of the matches and their messages






















8/1 "Special Kind of Love" - Image is  from Stampington free papers, hearts cut from PDQ and Basic Grey paper.









8/2 " Little Princess"  - Paper is from Graphic 45, image from Tweety Jill and the foil crown is from the Retro Art Cafe. Paint Ranger paint dabbers.














8/3 " Matrix Tribute"  - Digital ATC combining multiple images














8/4 "Angry" - My first attempt at art journaling.  I'm working on a larger journal now, but got my feet wet with this ATC.  Made with acrylic paint, Zig marker and a black sharpie.








8/5 " Be Merry" - Paper and image from Tweety Jill, mini alpha stickers from Making Memories.













8/6 "Imagination" - Paper from Webster's Pages, Image from Tweety Jill, words from Theresa Collins.











8/7 "Calico" - Piece cut flower, made with papers from 2010 Scrapbook a day calendar and a black Zig marker.













8/8 "Noir" - Made with paper from Graphic 45, image cut from a brochure I picked up in Charleston, SC.









8/9 "Bandanna" - Uniball Signo pen and Gelly Roll metallic pen on top of red acrylic paint. 









8/10 "World Traveler" - papers from collage paper pack, image from Tweety Jill, film negative found around the house.









Well, I'm going to end here for now, but will post again soon with more cards from August.  I hope you like what you have seen.  As always your comments are welcome so please drop me a line and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!