Monday, October 11, 2010

What's new at The Loft - Episode 38

Homecoming! 

My little girl is not so little anymore. Daughter #1 went to her first High School Homecoming dance. She looked so beautiful!!!





ATC 3.6.5. Challenge

*** Disclaimer on digital ATC cards***. Most, but not all of the digital ATC's here were done with images found openly on the Internet for my own personal enjoyment. I do not own the photos and they have not been reproduced or sold in anyway.


9/16 " Girl in Glasses"  I took this vintage image I found on the Internet and embellished it with a sunglasses button with the shank cut off, along with a clear star Gelly Roll pen, which you can see in the picture makes the necklace sparkle, and a little bit of red Stickles to the roses for dimension.







9/17 "Wish You Were Here" - this is a collaged postcard ATC made from Tweety Jill collage sheets and travel rub-ons.






9/18 "What's For Lunch" - this card is made from a regular brown paper lunch bag, and filled with the pieces of packaging from food items one might find in their lunch. The card is actually a lunch sack which you can see from the side view below.









9/19 "Katherine" - This digital card was created using a black and white photo found on the Internet and colorized, and then a texture layer added.






9/20 "Time Lord" Graphic 45 paper was used for the background then stamped with the image of the clock.  I added some Tim Holtz gear hands and an image of David Tennant, my favorite Doctor Who.










9/21 "Color My Moods"  I created this crayon out of cardstock.  The card is actually dimensional and is approx. 1/8" thick.  I created each crayon on my computer, which displays a different mood, as shown in the close up picture below.















9/22 "Wishful Thinking" - The background along with the image of the woman and little girl , taken from a catalog I had on my desk, were the source of inspiration for this card.   I created the thought bubble on my computer.









9/23 "Waiting" - the image and background were both taken from my handy Urban Outfitters catalog which has been used for many of my ATC's.  The title was printed on my computer and each word was cut separately.









9/24 "Lounging" - the dotted background paper and image of the girl were both taken from the Urban Outfitters catalog.  The text was written using a Uniball Signo pen.










9/25 "Happy Halloween" - the background was created by using an orange spray of glimmer mist and then laying down a glimmer screen tree stencil and spraying again with a purple glimmer mist.  I then stamped the image of the crows.  I added Halloween buttons with the shanks cut off, and the title cut from Halloween paper.







That's all I have for today.  Comments are always welcome so please feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!