Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's new at The Loft - Episode 109

Hi  Everyone, sorry for the absence of late.  I have been focusing my attention lately on some other things that I will hopefully be able to tell you about soon.  And while I haven't had time to post some of my own work lately I wanted to share the work of someone else.

Bloknote TV

For those that watch You Tube videos on Art Journaling you are probably familiar with the work of Milliande and Suzi Blu. Both ladies are tremendously talented and their videos are inspiring, however I'd like to introduce to you Marieke Blokland.  Marieke is a graphic artist and illustratior from the Netherlands, who makes cute and entertaining Art Journaling videos that encorporate her home life with her art. I love her Art Journaling style as it is part whimisical illustration and part paper crafting, and are always colorful and fun. Marieke's videos make Art Journaling look so easy! 

Marieke doesn't have the quantity of videos out there that other art journalers have, but I think when you watch her videos you will see why.  And after a year an a half absence I'm happy to share a new video that  Marieke Blokland has posted on You Tube in November. 


And since we are talking of Marieke I thought I'd share a few of my other favorite videos from Bloknote TV as well.  Enjoy!!!




To see more of Marieke's videos you can visit her blog



Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!