Sunday, January 2, 2011

What's new at The Loft - Episode 45

ATC 3.6.5. Challenge
12/5 - "Queen" - The photo was taken from a magazine and embellished with red and green stickles, and then added black on clear alpha stickers.












12/6 - "Create Everyday" - Background taken from a magazine, with mini alpha stickers for the title.












12/7 - "Rustic Chicken" - Background papers and stamps from Tweety Jill, chicken photo taken from a magazine.













12/8 - "I Wonder Why it Won't Fire" - Black and white image found on the Internet, and colored using pastel chalk.  Title printed on my computer.








12/9 - "Ribbon Flowers" - Background is cream colored linen, that has been colored blue with watercolor crayon.  I then painted the stems with light green and kelly green acrylic paint.  Using a large eye beading needle I threaded pink and white ribbons into the linen, leaving knots and loops visible on the outside that look like hyacinth flowers.


12/10 - "Ski Bunny" - Background is of snowy paper from open stock paper found at my local craft store.  The trees and the image of the girl was taken from a pin up girl book my husband got me for my birthday (Which happened to be today!)  I gave the trees a little bling with stardust, white lace and rock candy stickles.


12/11 - "The Showgirl" - Background is cut from black cardstock stamped with white flower images and embellished with chalk markers, stickles and gel pens.  Image was taken from the pin up girl book my husband got me for my birthday and embellished with gold and copper stickles, rhinestone bling and red fibers.  I wish I could have found him something as cool as this book for his birthday today, but all I could do was honor him by making a card that has become one of my favorites in the whole challenge.


12/12 - "Fallen Angel" - The background is a plain white card that has been lightly inked with a light blue stamp pad.  The image of the girl was taken from my pin up girl book, and her top wings were embellished with flocking.

12/13 - "Rushing for the Phone" - Background was of black paper stamped in white with various stamps from a Tattered Angels texture stamp set.  Image taken from pin up girl book.



12/14 - "Lady From Shanghai" - Background paper was from Kaiser, image taken from pin up girl book and embellished with rhinestones.

12/15 - "Be Daring" - Background taken from my daily scrapbooking calendar, image of Betty Page from my pin up girl book, title from a poster catalog.


12/16 - "Santa" - Background paper was of open stock script paper from my local craft store.  I stamped the Santa on and embellished him in green and red stickles.  I added ribbon and some Tim Holtz baubles.
12/17 - "What do you Wear to Bed" - Background taken from DCWV summer collection pack.  Image taken from my pin up girl book (Can you tell yet that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK!) and embellished with perfume bottle button (shank removed).  Title is hand written in marker.

12/18 - "A Girl Worth Fighting For" - Black and white image of Yvonne De Carlo taken from my pin up girl book, and colorized with pastel chalks.  Title cut from Mulan CD liner notes.

12/19 - "Be Original" - Background and image taken from a magazine, title taken from poster catalog.
12/20 "Dare to Be" - Background and image cut from Graphic 45 papers, title cut from open stock paper from my local craft store.
12/21 - "Adorable" - Background, image of girl and hat all taken from CD liner notes, title cut from poster catalog.


12/22 - "Christmas Past" - Background taken from open stock Christmas paper found at my local craft store.  Image and stars from Graphic 45.
12/23 - "Be A Star" - My family and I went away to the beach for Christmas this year, so this card was made from items found in brochure in our hotel room, and mini alpha stickers I brought with me.


12/24 - "O' Christmas Tree" - Background paper was a tray liner from our room service tray in our hotel room.  I drew the tree image with Green gel pens and embellished with red and clear star Gelly roll gel pens.

12/25 - "Merry Christmas" - Sheet music background paper from Jenni Bowlin, plaid paper from open stock, and image of dog from brochure in our hotel room.


12/26 - "Sail Away" - Image taken from hotel room brochure to which I added mini alpha stickers I brought from home.


12/27 - "What's Cooking" - Background taken from open stock paper found at my local craft store, image taken from magazine.  Title stamped with mini alpha stamps.

12/28 - "Happy New Year" - Background, hat and title taken from daily scrapbooking calendar.  Image taken from a magazine.

12/29 - "Courage" - Image taken from magazine, with title taken from open stock paper from my local craft store.




12/30 - "Major Lifesaver" - Background colored with Zig markers.  I used blue cardstock and a white gel pen to make the stars.  The image was cut from my pin up girl catalog.

Well that's all I'm posting right now.  Look for my next post to see what my final card in my ATC 3.6.5 Challenge is and find out what my 3.6.5. Challenge will be for 2011.  As always comments are appreciated so feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.


Almost there!  I almost have you caught up on all the cards.  This one is a long post but I wanted to get you caught up to New Year's Eve with this one so my next post will be my last card in this year's 3.6.5. Challenge and introduce my 3.6.5. Challenge for 2011.  So here we go (sorry for the slow loading).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!