Monday, January 3, 2011

What's new at The Loft - Episode 48

Macro 3.6.5. Challenge

Mother Board

Strangely I had a hard drive sitting on my kitchen table that I had intended to dismantle and use the mother board to make an ATC for last year's challenge.  As things happen with me, I never found the time to dismantle it and the drive got buried under some other things I was working on and was forgotten about.  While cleaning off my work table, (otherwise known as my kitchen table) I rediscovered the drive and took a look at the motherboard through the eyes of my new challenge.  I was fascinated by the small and detailed circuitry that go into making a hard drive perform, which is why I chose it as the subject of today's macro photo.



ISO 400, f/2.8, 1/85th second



Art for Christmas

I normally like to make some handmade crafts for Christmas gifts, but this year I gave my first piece of mixed media art as a present. Isn't it the cutest!!!  I love the way this turned out, and I hope the recipient really likes it too.



Comments are always welcome so please feel free to send me a note and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!