Thursday, January 14, 2010

ATC 3.6.5 Challenge


<Greetings from The Loft!

For the first time in my life I have made a New Year's resolution which is to make one ATC card a day throughout 2010. I'm calling it my ATC 3.6.5. Challenge. I know we are half way through January already but as my family can attest I have been keeping up with my resolution. For my first card of the year I wanted to do something very non-traditional and different, and as it happened it was reflective of what was I was doing on New Year's Day. My first card of the year is entitled Dalek because I was sitting in the living room watching an all day Dr. Who marathon.

One thing I should note is that I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, which at times gets in the way of the creative process so I have also resolved to do only one ATC card per day, and if I do not like the way it turned out, so be it. The important part for me is to create the card then if I don't like it, go back later and figure out what I didn't like about it and what I could do differently for another card.

I'm only posting the one for now but will share others in the near future, plus some ones I've created even before I started the challenge.

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!