Friday, January 22, 2010

ATC 3.6.5. Round 5

Welcome to The Loft

Welcome back. Ok here we go again, my 5th entry on ATC card's for this month.

My card from 1/14 is called "Imagine" and was simply done. I stamped on the card with a Heidi Swapp stamp, and then added different colored dots with Crayola watercolor pencils, applying only a small amount of water to each. I then dry brushed some fired brick distress ink to the background.


















My card from 1/15 is called "Flower Girl", and was created by applying a light blue pastel chalk from Then Stencil Collection to the background and then I stamped on top using a Tim Holtz stamp. I then chose a vintage image from my Tweety Jill collage pack and tore the edges to distress it. The edges of the image were then inked with walnut stain disress ink. I then glued the image down on the card, and topped it off with a We R Memory Keepers Gromlet.



















My last card for today's post from 1/16 is called "Winter Angel". For this card I first stamped the tree made by Heartfelt Creations with green ink twice on a separate piece of white cardstock. I then detail cut these, and glued down to my ATC card, makeing sure the bottoms of the trees overlapped slightly. I then turned over the card and trimmed them to fit the edge of the card. I next stamped the doll and wings (sorry I don't remember who made the stamp right now)on white cardstock. I detail cut these as well. I then glued the wings on the back of the doll, and colored with a clear star Gelly Roll pen, and the doll was colored using my awesome pastel chalks again. I then heat embossed the headband with silver embossing powder. The dress was cut from a light blue metallic paper, and topped with mini pearls and then glued to the doll. Once the doll was done I adhered her to the card with thin pop up dots. After the doll was affixed to the card I added some rock candy Stickles to the trees and spread it around with my finger for a little texture, and then did the same with an even smaller amount of stardust Stickles for shimmer.


















I really hope you like the cards. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!