Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A.T.C. 365 Round 2




Greetings from The Loft Welcome back! I've been keeping up with my resolution and still doing an ATC card a day, but have fallen behind a little on posting some new pictures. Have 3 more cards to share here.

The card from 1/5 is a laser photo copy of Clara Bow colored using gelly roll gel pens, and the white trim around the edge is done using a white uniball pen.

The card from 1/6 is another laser photo copy of a vintage image I found online. The color to the photo is applied with Crayola watercolor pencils, however the purple border is Neocolor II watercolor crayons. I love these watercolor crayons alot and the great range of color you can get from them. On top I applied a glossy gel medium in a swirl pattern for texture.

The card from 1/7 was an image cut from some Graphic 45 paper, and some paper that looked like a street map. On top I used a stamp from Tim Holtz. Once again I used some Stencil Collection pastel chalks along the outer edge of the card for a little color depth, and to draw more attention to the center of the card.

I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!