Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ATC 3.6.5 Round 3




Greetings from the Loft! Have some more photos of cards I've done so far as part of my personal challenge to create one Artist Trading Card per day. Some days have been harder than others to create a card. If I have had a stressful day at work, I tend to struggle for ideas or inspiration to create that days' card. Other days the ideas flow more easily.

The card I created for 1/8 is on black paper for something a little different. I then took a an owl from Tattered Angels glimmer glass nature collection, and using a heat tool, warmed it so I could shape it more to give it dimension on the card. I then detailed the owl in Frosted Lace Stickles. I stamped and cut out two small clouds and outlined them in a clear star Gelly Roll pen, and then wrote the text in a white Uniball Signo pen.

1/9 I created a card using a vintage image from Tweety Jill and outlined the card in watercolor crayon. It was a simple card, but I thought the image really spoke for itself.

1/10's card was made using only the Wedding A.T.C. collection papers from Memories in the Making. I used walnut stain Distress Ink around the edges of the card, the title block and flowers to add to the aged look. I also used some thinner pop up dots to raise the title block and flowers for more dimension.

Hope you like the cards! Comments are appreciated so please feel free to post some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!